Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I ♥ My Daddy

I root for the Vikings with my Daddy (I root for the Chargers too)

Tummy time with Daddy


Checking myself out on video

More tummy time with Daddy


Up high


I also root for the UCLA Bruins with my Daddy

Go Bruins!


Summer is coming to an end and football is in the air... well, at least in the Larson Manor. After watching the Vikings (in the comfort of our home) last Thursday, Natasha attended her first (of six) UCLA game on Saturday. It was a long day and hard work with an infant, but we survived and would not want it any other way. We want Natasha to experience these events with us and according to Zac, we will be getting season tickets every year! Hopefully, Natasha will always enjoy watching football or at least cheering for her Daddy's favorite teams!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love that first picture. Natasha is getting so expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, that's exactly what I was going to say! You can really see her personality coming out now!

    ReplyDelete