Thursday, February 14, 2013

What's cookin, good lookin?

 

 
Pizza Night


 

 Panini and Soup

 

Since Nikolaus was born, Natasha has become a great helper around the house.  This past month she has taken interest in helping me cook.  I love the one on one time that I have with her (even though it takes us twice as long to get dinner on the table).  She loves to roll out the pizza dough for pizza night and also stir the pasta or whatever I am sautéing on the stove.  Yes, I let her stir food on the stove.  It still makes Zac nervous to see her do this, but I have faith in her (or I'm constantly reminding her to pay attention to what she is doing).  This has also been a great opportunity for Natasha to try different foods.  Although, she still sticks with the usual hot dog, chicken nuggets or spaghetti for dinner, I have seen her snack on cucumbers, snap peas, avocado and even bell pepper.  It has been a step in the right direction!

1 comment: