Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

 



 
Happy Turkey Day everyone! I am thankful for many things this year. First I'm most thankful for being pregnant with our beautiful baby Natasha, who we can't wait to meet in April. I'm thankful for my husband, all my family and wonderful friends and the time I get to spend with them. I'm thankful for all the wonderful food I will be eating later today. And I'm thankful for my 5 day weekend!

I started out the day by sleeping in, until Mr. Chauncey (my trusty alarm clock) woke me up around 8am. It was still sleeping in. I ate a yummy breakfast and then took Chauncey for a nice walk around the neighborhood. Then Zac and I went on a bike ride (thanks to Jackie and Geoff who gave us their bikes). The hills were too much for this preggo lady, so we stayed on level ground for the most part. It was a good ride and I am glad I got some exercise before the day of eating begins. I have to make some room in my belly for all that delicious food, since I have a banana occupying most of the space. I'm 21 weeks pregnant and I still feel pretty good. I'm trying to stay active by walking Chauncey everyday, taking a couple of Prenatal yoga classes and now bike riding. I'm feeling Baby Natasha more and more, but no definite kicks yet! This week Baby Natasha's eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed. Her eyelids are still sealed, but her eyes are very active. Her taste buds are formed on her tongue, so she will be enjoying Thanksgiving dinner too!
This extended weekend's goal is to clear out the guest bedroom, which will now be Natasha's nursery. I received her bedding in the mail and can't wait to get started on the room. I still need to order her crib and dresser, but I have some time since the room needs to be painted first. A good friend of ours will be doing the painting and now that I have the bedding we can match colors. I will post pictures along the way. The rest of weekend I will relax and take some yoga classes and hopefully go on another bike ride. That's all for now...
I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for following our blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Shaunna... you are loking SO good! I am thankful for baby Natasha this year too! Love, E

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really good!!
    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete