Tuesday, February 9, 2010

32 Weeks


 
 
 
 
 
 
© selenizm.com Photo by Selen Ermanav, and Photoshop by Abraham Joseph Pal.
 

 
I'm 32 weeks and the nursery is almost complete! I'm still looking for a rocker/glider to add to Natasha's room and some white shelves. Other than that I will just have to wait until my shower. Zac and I love how her room turned out and I find myself going in there multiple times during the day to admire her tiny clothes and her beautiful furniture. It's also a very peaceful room with the light green paint. I might just start doing my breathing exercises in there.
Speaking of breathing exercises, Zac and I had our first Child birthing class last Wednesday night at Hoag Hospital. We found it to be more like a lecture than anything else. I found some of the information useful, but I think I could have found the same tips in one of my books at home or on the internet. At this point, I think my yoga practice will be more beneficial than what I'm learning in this class. But we will see what tomorrow night's class brings.

Both Natasha and I are doing well and at this point it's just a matter of her gaining weight and developing her lungs and brain. She is still moving around a lot, finding that comfy spot. Two nights in a row I experienced her having hiccups. It was a pretty neat feeling. They were definitely stronger on the inside because Zac could barely feel them from the outside.

That's all for now. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Natasha's room is looking great! Don't you just love seeing the tiny clothes hanging in her closet! The giraffe lamp is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable room!
    Love all of the photos!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete