Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Full Term and My Shower!



 Full term - 37 weeks!
Baby Shower Games

The set tables
Presents!

Panache Food - oh, how I miss my free lunches!

Yummy Cupcakes

Jackie, Me and Joliene
More presents!
Kiana and Tia designing their onesie for the game

Mimi (my mom) and me
Admiring all the pink
Natasha is one lucky girl!

All I have to say is that Natasha is one lucky girl and she is not even here yet! Last Saturday was my baby shower and my family and friends (Mom, Linda, Nicole, Jackie and Joliene) did an amazing job on everything from the table decorations to the cupcakes to the games. And Panache also did a great job with the delicious food. I am so fortunate to have the family and friends that I have and Natasha will be one loved baby! As you can see from all the gifts I received, I think Zac and I are ready for Natasha to come. I spent all day Monday washing, folding and putting away all of her clothes and blankets. I organized her closet, put together her bouncy chair and set up her changing table. This was after spending the morning organizing the kitchen cabinets... can we say "nesting." Our next task is to install the car seat and pack a hospital bag!


I am full term this week, so if Natasha were to come now she would have no problem thriving. Last Friday at my doctor's appointment we found out that I was already dilated 2 cm and 80% effaced. And then after my shower on Saturday, I lost most of my mucus plug. So, I'm making some progress. We will have to wait and see if this kick starts my labor! Zac is hoping that I won't go into labor this weekend (March Madness) or next weekend (his baseball draft), but I told him it's not up to me... it's all up to the new boss in town and that's Natasha!


Stay tuned for more updates and Happy St. Patty's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Your shower looked so cute - they did a great job! Sorry I couldn't be there :(

    So excited for you & Zac! Can't wait to see pics of Baby Natasha soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute stuff! Yay for progress! My water broke like a week after the plug thing. So, come on Natasha!
    Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete