Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My 30th Birthday and 3 Month Pics

Thank you Elizabeth for my wonderful cake!


Lighting ALL 30 candles

Can't tell you my wish

Miss Baylee

Miss Tia with her boo-boo

Kiana and Maxx

The bounce house was a big hit... one day Natasha will get to enjoy it!

The Tipdawgs?

Pops and I

Joliene and Ron playing Beirut

Look at that buddha belly

Nice drool, Miss Natasha

So freakn' cute!

Lounging on the Boppy

Tummy time... and she rolled over for the first time!

In celebration of my 30th birthday we had a BBQ Bash at our home with our family and friends. We had great weather (before the heat wave peeked it's ugly head), delicious food (thanks to my hubby) and refreshing beverages... mojitos (we have an abundance of mint growing)! Everyone had a great time and will be invited back for our annual Oktoberfest this fall!


Our baby girl Natasha is going to be 4 months old this Saturday. Where does the time go? She has been sleeping great at night (9pm to 4 or 5am) and she rolled over for the first time on Sunday! She hasn't done it since, but you can tell she is trying since she is not a fan of tummy time. I can get her to stay on her tummy long enough to snap a few cute photos, but that's it.


Next week, Natasha will take her first airplane ride as we travel to North Dakota for a cousin's wedding celebration. I have received a few good tips from friends who have traveled with babies, so hopefully we have a smooth trip there and a smooth trip back.


Wish us luck and I will post some 4 month photos in the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment