Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sunny Days and a Playdate

Lounging








Wears them just like mama



Pulling herself up


What should I play with now?



Playdate with my BFF, Kyra:


Thank you Kyra for sharing your toys with me

(or taking the toy away from me).



One for each

Kyra: I don't know about this girl playing with my stuff.


So cute!

Lunchtime!


Best Friends


Oh no, Natasha is attacking mommy


My sweetie pie


Sitting in the big rocking chair



Two little monkeys


Well, leave it to Southern California to be sunny and warm in January while the rest of the country is experiencing cold winter weather. It has been beautiful out the past couple of days, but I don't think it will last much longer. On Tuesday, I captured a few cute pictures of Natasha in shorts and a t-shirt lounging in the sun in our backyard. We have been taking full advantage of the park across the street from our house. After Natasha's afternoon nap, Natasha hops into her little red car and we head over to play on the swings. Luckily it hasn't been too crowded and we don't have to wait for the only baby swing. But I am looking forward to summer when it is crowded and Natasha will be walking (or running) all over the park with all the other neighbor kids!


Earlier this month Natasha had another playdate with her BFF, Kyra. It was so much fun seeing the girls interact, especially since Natasha is now crawling around. I think the girls had a great time and they were both wiped out afterwards. We are looking forward to Kyra's 1st birthday next month... Where has the time gone? Before we know it, we will be celebrating our little girl's 1st birthday... yikes! I know the next year will be just as new and exciting as the last, but why does she have to grow so fast! I just packed away a bunch of baby clothes that she has outgrown and can't believe the 12 to 18 month clothes are filling up her drawers and closet. I just hope she always wants me to hold her and won't wiggle out of my arms to go play... I can only wish, right?


Next up, double digits... Natasha turns 10 months on Monday!


Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Shaunna, Natasha is adorable with those sunglasses. And wasn't it fun to see Kyra and Natasha together?! It is so much fun watching those two little girls grow.

    ReplyDelete