Sunday, February 20, 2011

Check me out!

Walking with her walker
Climbing the stairs



So proud, but now has to figure out how to get down!


Check me out, walking!

Check me out, climbing!

Boy, are we in trouble now! Natasha has had a big week for such a tiny girl. First, she finally cut her first tooth. A little fussiness and some night waking, but other than that it has not been too bad (I may regret those words later). Then Natasha started walking with her new walker toy. She does a great job controlling the walker especially from the carpet to the hardwood (don't worry, we stay fairly close by just in case). And now Natasha can climb the stairs... time for baby gates! I see many exhausting days in my near future chasing around our little one.

Next up... 11 months on Thursday!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Shaunna, I love those adorable videos. Natasha is a great babbler in addition to her walking and climbing skills. I always love it when I see your blog is updated.

    ReplyDelete