Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Words I Know



I've got a lot to say these days, so here is a video of some of the words I know.

My new favorite word is "Hi" and I like to say it over and over again to people (especially people at the grocery store) until they say it back to me. Here is a complete list of the words I know:

  • Hi
  • Bye
  • Dog
  • Ball
  • Bird
  • Water
  • Car
  • Mama
  • Dada
  • Cheese
  • Hat
  • Down
  • Swing
  • Tasha
  • Shoes
  • Baby
  • Book
  • No (but I don't know the meaning of this word yet)
  • Gabba Gabba (I push my chin down on my chest and say this for Yo Gabba Gabba)
  • Tree, Teeth and Three (all sound the same, but I know the difference)
And I am starting to put words together. For example, "Dada Bye" or "Dada Car"

My parents have already been warned that I will be a talker!

xoxo,
Natasha

2 comments:

  1. That is SOOOO cute! What a smart girl! And I love the hiccups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing Natasha use her words. And I loved how she signed dog when she said it.

    ReplyDelete