Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2 Weeks Old




 


 





I can't believe our baby girl is 2 weeks old today! Where does the time go? I'll tell you... feeding, changing diapers and cuddling our sweet pea to sleep. Today Zac went back to work after taking 2 weeks off to be at home with us. So, it was just me and Natasha and I think we did pretty well. I think she is also going through a growth spurt since she has been wanting the boob every 2 hours or sometimes earlier. This definitely makes the time fly by. I managed to get a shower in while she napped and made Zac and I something to eat when he came home for lunch. Overall, we are all adjusting to Natasha's schedule. I managed to get a good 3 hours of sleep last night before her middle of the night feeding and then another 4 hours, since Zac took care of the early morning feeding. Natasha is more alert these days and keeping her eyes open longer. It is always neat to see the changes in her as she grows. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making it through day 1 without Zac! That's so great that he's able to come home for lunch - I'm sure that breaks up the day nicely, especially when it starts to feel like all you do all day is nurse!

    ReplyDelete