Wednesday, April 28, 2010

5 Weeks!

  Not too sure about all my friends
Me and my friends



 Starting to fit in my 0-3 month old clothes



I haven't changed too much since my 1-month birthday on Saturday, but I wanted to share some new photos with you. I forgot to mention in my last post that my neck is getting stronger and I am able to hold up my head for a really long time. But I still like to freak my parents out by flinging it back! So if you are holding me, make sure you still support my head. Also, I have these things my parent's call "hands." I'm not sure what their purpose is yet, but I definitely don't like it when they scratch my face and poke my eyes!
xoxo,
Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, so cute!!! She's gotten so much bigger since the last time I saw her! And where did you get those blocks? Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete