Sunday, May 9, 2010

My First Mother's Day!

The reason I am celebrating Mother's Day!
Zac being a wonderful husband and dad (aka Coach)
Mimi and Natasha
Grandma Lou and Natasha
The family enjoying the BBQ
Uncle Matt and Natasha taking a nap
6 weeks old!

Future Bruin... Zac would be so happy!


I had a great and memorable first Mother's Day weekend and would like to thank my wonderful family for making it so special. We started the celebration on Saturday at Uncle Matt and Aunt Lizzy's house. They made delicious sliders for us and even thought Natasha couldn't enjoy the food, she did enjoy the company. As you can see above, she spent some quality time with her Uncle Matt! As for today, Zac and I hosted my family for a bbq. I have to thank Zac for all the hard work he put into making this day special and relaxing for me. I love you Monkey!


Natasha also turned 6 weeks this past week! She is getting bigger and bigger each day and we are curious to see how much she has grown since her 2 week check up. She has a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, so we will know then. As for me, I had my 6 week check up on Friday and am in the clear to start exercising again. Although, I have been walking everyday with Natasha and Chauncey, I am looking forward to getting back into yoga... now I just have to find the time! I am also 3 lbs. lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight... thank you breastfeeding!


Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mamas in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment