Monday, April 13, 2015

Tasha Tells It All

 
 Dress up day at dance
 
 
Natasha still loves to dance. 
She was devastated when her dance studio
closed in December.  But we are now
at a new dance studio and she loves it!

 Rapunzel ballerina

Natasha's ballet/tap class

Last game for the Pink Diamonds included
 pink tutus and pink hair 

We could not get the dads to wear
pink or spray their hair pink
 

 Addie and Tasha... best soccer buds

 Addie, Anabelle and Tasha
 
Soccer pizza party
 

"Put me in coach"
A couple more years for these boys... Can't wait!
 

So excited for her first trophy... probably the
only reason why she wanted to play soccer
 
Natasha's most recent ramblings: 
 
On the plane to Washington DC:
Me: Are you going to take a nap?
Tasha: No way, Jose!
Zac: Her name is Shaunna.
Tasha: But instead of saying no or no thank you, you say Jose. 
Okay then.  And she did take a nap.
 
Driving home from Mimi's:
Tasha: When I grow up and become a mom, can my kids and I come and see you every Friday?
Me: Of course! I would love that.
Tasha: Oh, wait, it might have to on Wednesdays because I see Mimi on Fridays and I see grandma on Thursdays.
Me: Whatever day works for you, I will make sure I'm available.
My heart is warm :)
 
Jumping on the trampoline:
Tasha: I'm going to make the whole world bounce!
Me: Yes. Yes you are!
 
Tasha: I deleted a picture on the iPad... Don't worry, it was not a picture of me.
Me: okaaayyy
Tasha: It was a drawing that Nikolaus colored.  I didn't like it, so I deleted it.
Me: Well, as long as it was not a picture of you.  But, maybe next time you can run it by me first before deleting anything.
 
Conversation between Tasha and Niko (a 4 yr. old boy in the neighborhood):
Tasha: Do you want to play family?
Niko: No, I hate that game.
Tasha: Do you want to play hide-n-go-seek?
Niko: No, I don't like that game either.
Tasha: Well, maybe you need to just get used to playing those games!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment