Wednesday, October 14, 2009

15 Weeks!!!



According to BabyCenter.com and TheBump.com, Baby Larson should measure 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weigh in at about 2.5 ounces this week! Although Baby Larson's eyelids are still fused shut, he can sense light. If we shine a flashlight on my belly, he will likely move away from the beam. There's not much for Baby Larson to taste at this point, but he is forming taste buds! I think he will like Mexican food b/c that is what mommy has been craving...and PB&J! His legs are growing longer than his arms now, and he can move all of his joints. I hope in a couple of weeks I will be able to feel Baby Larson moving (they say between 16 and 22 weeks)...I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Baby Larson is about to get a lot bigger in a short amount of time! It's amazing how fast they grow! I can't wait to see you really looking pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaunna,
    Thanks for doing this. It's great fun for me to read about the journey you are taking and anticipate the arrival of my first grandchild! I, too, cannot wait to meet this precious one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete