Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I love Avocados!



 I am 16 weeks today and Baby Larson is the size of an Avocado! Tiny bones are forming in his/her ears, which means he/she should be able to pick up my voice. I better start watching what I say, especially when I am driving on the road...ha! This might be a good time to start reading to Baby Larson. I have been collecting and receiving great children's books over time, so they will come in handy before and after Baby Larson arrives. Also, eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in...Baby Larson might be a Baby Monkey with all the hair that Zac and I have combined!
As for me, I'm still eating and resting! My bump still has not popped (I will have to post some pics this weekend and you can see for yourself). In the middle of the night on Saturday I experienced Charlie Horse cramps in not one, but BOTH of my legs. Zac was off pheasant hunting in South Dakota (he shot 2), so I was alone with Chauncey (our English Bully) moaning and trying to massage both my legs at the same time. Not fun and poor Chauncey had no idea what was going on. My calves are still sore today.
Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will start to feel Baby Larson moving and grooving in my belly. And we hope to find out the gender on November 2nd...so stay tuned!!! There is a link on the right side of my page, under "Followers" to submit your email address. You will receive an email when I have updated or posted on the blog.
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those leg cramps are the worst! No more pointing your feet until after your baby is born! If you get a cramp or think you're about to, flex your feet as fast as you can and keep them flexed!

    ReplyDelete