Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's an Onion!


Baby Larson is now the size of an onion as I enter my 17th week of pregnancy! Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone. And fat is finally accumulating around it. His/her umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger. Also, Baby Larson's finger and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints! I'm still waiting to feel Baby Larson move and I have been reading to him/her often. We have gone through some nursery rhymes, The Little Engine That Could and Where the Wild Things Are. As for me, I am definitely showing more this week. And my jeans are starting to feel a little snug (even with the rubber band trick). After I took Chauncey on a walk, I had to get out of my jeans and into my comfy velour stretchy pants (keyword being "stretchy"). I might have to wear this pants everyday. My mom and I went looking at cribs and other baby furniture yesterday. It's so fun to start thinking about the nursery. I also found a bedding that I really like that could work for either a boy or a girl. Only six more days until we find out Baby Larson's gender (if Baby Larson is not modest)! Do you have a guess on whether we will be joining Team Blue or Team Pink???

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for a baby bump! We can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or a girl. I think you're joining Team Pink, but Kyra will happily welcome a girl or boy playmate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow - only 6 days! how exciting! that's such a neat day when you find out- can't wait to check back. you look great! you me and amanda and joliene need to talk soon about shower plans for your prego friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete