Thursday, June 28, 2012

Our Little Fish

 Swimming with daddy and her new water ring
 Such a happy girl in the water

 Blowing bubbles
 Blowing bubbles with daddy
This is the life!

Natasha has been taking swim lessons for the past five weeks.  And at the end of each class is play time with water rings.  She loves the rings!  In fact, she asks to use them as soon as we get into the pool.  So, I bought one for her to use at our community pool.  Zac and I took out little fish swimming over the weekend and we could not get her out of the water.  Zac ended up going home after he turned pruney, but Natasha and I stayed for another hour until i had to go home and eat some lunch.  Not only does Natasha like to swim with her ring, but she loves to jump into the pool in her ring.  She must have jumped from the side of the pool 30 or so times!  I was always waiting in the pool and I made sure she always jumped far enough from the edge, so she wouldn't get hurt.  I am sure we will be at the pool this weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment